Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 Apply for 300 Matric Recruits (Musician) Posts for Apr 2022 Batch
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 300 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Apr 2022 Batch
Eligible candidates can apply online from 29th October to 02nd November 2021. Other details, like educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
No. of Vacancies
- Sailor MR – Apr 2022 Batch: 300 Vacancies (Approximately)
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 29th October 2021
- Application Form Last Date: 02nd November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens (A widower or a person who has divorced his wife shall not be treated as an unmarried male for the purpose of this regulation)
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31st March 2005 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tablature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- For this entry, the candidates can apply online only on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th October to 02nd November 2021
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference
- Pay a fee of Rs.205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Shortlisting of candidates for Music Test will be undertaken on the basis of music certificates attached. Order of precedence will be as follows: (a) Degree in music (b) Diploma in music (c) Other Graded Certificates (d) Certificates of Competitions (e) Awards (f) Participation (g) Experience (h) Music as a subject/ paper in matriculation is not valid
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Pay & Allowances
- A stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible
- Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69,100)
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website