Application process for UPSC Indian Engineering Services (IES) and Indian Statistical Services (ISS) exams 2021 begins
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notifications for the UPSC Indian Engineering Services and Indian Statistical Services exams 2021 on its official website. UPSC aspirants can visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in to apply for the examination.
The application process for the same has already begun and will conclude on April 27, 2021. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 200. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD categories and females are exempted from payment of fee.
In case candidates want to withdraw their applications, they can do so from May 4 to May 10 till 6 pm.
The candidates holding a postgraduate degree in economics, applied economics, business economics, econometric from any recognized university are eligible to apply for UPSC IES, ISS Exam 2021.Those who are in the final year of the qualifying examination can also eligible to apply.
Steps to apply UPSC IES/ISS exam 2021
- Step 1. Visit the homepage of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Step 2. Go to the ‘What’s New’ section and click on the link for ‘IES/ISS exam 2021’.
- Step 3. On the next page click on the link for registration.
- Step 4. Read the instructions carefully and proceed
- Step 5. Enter the required details and generate user id and password
- Step 6. Login using that user id and password and proceed to the application form
- Step 8. Complete the remaining part of the application and submit it.
- Step 9. Download a copy of the UPSC IES/ISS 2021 application form for further reference
The preliminary exam for IES 2021 is scheduled to be conducted from July 18 while the ISS prelims will begin from July 16 at various centers across the country.