NTA to released UGC NET June 2019 Admit card on May 27
UGC NET Admit Card (June) 2019 to be released on May 27 – National Testing Agency has released the notification to inform the candidates about the release date of Admit Card for UGC NET June 2019 exam. As per the notification the admit card will be released on May 27, 2019 at the official NTA website ntanet.nic.in. Earlier the Admit card was supposed to be released on May 15, 2019
The NTA will conduct UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ or for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ from 20 June to 28 June, 2019 in two shifts, the first shift is from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Steps to download NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘admit card 2019’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 5: Admit card will appear
Candidates are advice to keep a check on NTA Website for more updates.