LSAT India Result 2019 declared
LSAT India 2019 results – The results of recently concluded Law School Aptitude Test or LSAT India 2019 have been declared. Those candidates who appeared for this exam can check the results at Pearson India’s official website www.pearsonvueindia.com
Apart from the official website, candidates can also check their results on www.lsat.nonpaperforms.com which is a third party website. The results were out on Saturday, June 18, 2019. With their valid LSAT scorecards, students can seek admission in various Law Colleges and Universities across India who had participated in this test. LSAT scores are valid for admission into both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
To check and download LSAT scorecard follow the following steps:
- Click on Pearson India’s website, i.e. http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- Once the homepage appears, click on the link to download result.
- As the new login page appears, enter your roll number or registration number and other details as the website states.
- Click submit so that your scorecard appears.
- Download and take a printout of the scorecard for further reference.
This year LSAT India conducted the exam for the 10th consecutive year. To mark this occasion, the organisation has decided to award scholarship worth Rs 6 lakhs to the exam topper.
Pearson VUE had conducted this year’s LSAT examination on behalf of the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) which is an educational organisation based in the United States. It was supposed to take place earlier since it was clashing with Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019, but then it was rescheduled and finally took place on June 2, 2019. The exam took place successfully in multiple cities across India. As per Pearson website reports, over 50 law Institutes from India participated in this test.
- Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- LSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Top Law Entrance Exams in India