Application Process for JEST 2020 begins
JEST 2020 Application Process begins – The application process for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) has started on it official website from November 11, 2019. Candidates interested to appear for JEST 2020 can submit application online at www.jest.org.in. The last date to apply and make payment for the JEST 2020 exam is December 14, 2019.
Candidates are required to pay the Application fee of Rs 400 (For General category). For reserved and female candidates (General) application fee is Rs 200. Female candidates belonging to reserved categories are exempted from paying Application fee.
The JEST 2020 is scheduled to be held on February 16, 2020.
JEST is recognized as a National Eligibility Test (NET) by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) for admission to Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. Program in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology.
Step to Apply for JEST 2020
- Visit the official website of JEST 2020: www.jest.org.in
- Register yourself before you login
- On the homepage, click on ‘register/log-in’ link. Follow the registration process on the page
- Login to the JEST homepage with your username and password.
- Fill in details on the online application form
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using SBI Epay.