IGNOU Re-registration last date extended for January 2019 session – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the last date for Re-registration for January 2019 session. The new dates for IGNOU re-registration for January 2019 session is January 15, 2019.
Candidates already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can now re-register themselves for the January 2019 session till January 15, 2019 on the official website i.e. https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr/
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programs of two-three-year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.
Also see : IGNOU Admission 2019
How to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- Pay the Re-registration Fee through online mode (Credit/Debit card, Net banking, etc)
- After completing the form submission process and payment of fee, the students will receive the confirmation email and SMS on their registered email and mobile number, respectively.
- The SMS and Email will be regarding the acceptance of the Re Registration form. If not received, then the students are requested to contact immediately at [email protected]
For more information visit the IGNOU Website: www.ignou.ac.in