IGNOU RE-Registration last date for January 2020 extended
IGNOU extended Re-Registration date for January 2020 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) extended the last date for online Re-registration form for January 2020 session. As per the notification on the official website, the last date for submission of online and offline re-registration form for January 2020 session has been extended till December 31, 2019. Earlier the last date for submission was November 30, 2019.
Candidates can re-register through the official website i.e. www.onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU re-registration is applicable only to the candidates who are already enrolled with the University in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Program irrespective of whether one have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester.. See IGNOU Admissions
Steps to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- Select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on the screen.
More details in this regard can be check from the University website, www.ignou.ac.in
In the meantime, IGNOU December 2019 Term End Examination has begun from December 2, 2019 and will conclude on January 3, 2020 (for Jammu and Srinagar regions on January 8, 2020).
Check out all Latest Info on IGNOU