Admission Process for IGNOU Admission 2020
IGNOU begins Admission Process for January 2020 session – Indira Gandhi National Open University has begun the Admission process for January 2020 session. The Open University offers graduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses for January 2020 session. The application submission link is available online at the official website ignou.ac.in.
Interested candidates can apply through the website- ignou.ac.in
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available program tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired program and carefully read the details of program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Prospectus Jan 2020 and read carefully.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode
See: List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU