> Distance Learning
> IGNOU Admission 2019 Application last date extended till January 31
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application last date extended till January 31
Application date extended for IGNOU Admission 2019 January Session
IGNOU Admission 2019 Application last date extended: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date of application for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programs for January session till January 31, 2019. The online registration for IGNOU Admission 2019 for January cycle can be done through the official website ignou.ac.in.
Earlier also the last date to apply for IGNOU Admission 2019 for January session was extended till January 15, 2019.
IGNOU had announced Admissions to various Distance Education Academic Programs for the Academic Cycle beginning from January 2019. All those candidates who have not still applied and want to apply for the admission can do so through the official website till January 31, 2019
Application Process for IGNOU Admission 2019
The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Also see: IGNOU Re-registration 2019