Application Process for GPAT 2020 begins
GPAT 2020 Application Process begins – The Application procedure for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) have been started by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from November 1, 2019. All those candidates who are interested to apply for GPAT 2020 can visit the official website www.ntagpat.nic.in. The last date to apply for GPAT 2020 is November 30, 2019.
Application fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI/PayTM service till December 1, 2019.
The registered candidates would be able to download the admit cards from December 24, 2019 onwards. The exam is slated to take place on January 28, 2020. The results will be out on February 3, 2020.
Steps to apply for GPAT 2020th
- Step-1: Visit the official website: www.ntagpat.nic.in
- Step 2: Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PayTM and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Choose the city for giving the examination GPAT-2020.
- Step-5: Take a print out of online Application form for further reference
GPAT is a national level exam which was conducted for admission into MPharma programs. Earlier All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) used to conduct this exam. Now NTA which has conducted many premier entrance exams, will be conducting GPAT at several centres across the country.
Through this test, Pharmacy institutes grant admission to eligible students in the MPharma courses. It is a three-hour long computer based test which is held in one shift. All AICTE approved Pharmacy colleges accept GPAT score in order to grant admission. On the basis of GPAT score, candidates are granted Scholarship as well.
See: Top M.Pharm Entrance Exams for Admission