Application Process for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 to end on May 22
National Testing Agency, NTA has released the application form for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG) 2022 on April 6, 2022. Initially the last date to apply for the examination was May 6, 2022 which was extended till May 22, 2022 till 5 pm. The last date to pay the application fee is May 22, 2022 till 11:50 pm. The Application correction window will be open from May 22 to 31, 2022.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the CUET 2022 and have not applied yet can do so through the official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in. The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2022 examination
Steps to Fill CUET 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website — cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Register by filling in personal details and contact addresses.
- Using the system generated registration or application number, complete the CUET 2022 application form.
- Upload scanned documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- CUET Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips
- General Knowledge Mock Tests
- CUET English Comprehension Passage
- CUET Hindi Comprehension Passage
- CUET MOCK TEST (many subjects)
- Current Affairs Mock Tests
According to the announcement made by UGC chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar, a total number of 9,81,406 students have already registered for the exam and 7,39,027 applications have already been submitted. The CUET (UG) 2022 exam is expected to be conducted during the 1st and 2nd week of July, this year.
The exam will be held in two shifts for multiple days. There will be a total of 4 sections in the exam, that are Section IA, Section IB, Section II, and Section III. Sections IA, and IB will consist of questions from language. Section II will be covering the 27 domain specific subjects, and section III will be for testing the general knowledge of the students. The syllabus for the CUET (UG) 2022 exam is the same as the syllabus of the class 12 board exam, though it differs in the exam pattern. CUET (UG) 2022 will be a Computer Based Exam consisting of objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) only.