Application process for AFCAT 2020 to begin from December 1
AFCAT 2020 Application process to begin from December 1 – Indian Air Force has released the official notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2020 at the official website – afcat.cdac.in for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/ Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
As per the notification the application process for AFCAT 2020 for courses commencing in January 2021 will begin from December 1, 2019 and will conclude on December 30, 2019. Interested candidates can visit the official website in order to apply for AFCAT 2020. Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 250.
Through this recruitment drive IAF aims to fill 249 commissioned officers as follows
- Flying (209/21F/SSC/M&W) = SSC – 60 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) [208/21T/PC/M = AE(L) – PC – 40 SCC – 26 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) [208/21T/SSC/M&W] = AE(M) – PC – 23, SCC – 16 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) [207/20G/PC/ M] – Admin: PC – 24, SSC – 16 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) [207/20G/PC/ M] – Education: PC – 14, SSC – 10 Post
- NCC Special (Entry) Flying PC for Men & SSC for Men & Women [209/21 F/PC/M & 209/21 F/SSC/M & W] – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Candidates selected for Flying and Ground duty (Technical) branches will have to undergo74 weeks training and Ground duty (Non Technical) Branches will go for 52 weeks training at the Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- AFCAT 2020 Apply Online
- AFCAT 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- AFCAT 2020 FAQs