IGNOU announces admission to CIT/BCA/MCA Programs through distance learning for July 2023 Session
IGNOU CIT, BCA MCA Admission 2023 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications for admission to the Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)/ Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) and Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) programs through distance learning for July 2023 session.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Last date for filling Online Application: 30th June 2023
For Certificate in Information Technology (CIT):
- Passed 10th or SSC or BPP from IGNOU or DLC from Microsoft or equivalent.
For Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA):
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent.
For PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA):
- Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level. OR Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND doesn’t have Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level. These students are required to successfully complete BCS-012 (Graduate level Mathematics course) as Bridge Course
For Master of Computer Applications (MCA):
- Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3(three) year duration from a recognized University” and “Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS-012 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA.
- If you had studied Maths at +2 or graduation level, then you need not register for BCS-012
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2023 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website