IGNOU announces Bachelor’s Degree Programs (BSc, BA, B Com, BCA, BLIS, BSW) Admission for July 2019
IGNOU Bachelors Degree Courses Admission 2019 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU – Distance Education) invites applications for admission to Bachelors Degree Courses for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019
All eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU admissions July 2019 latest by 4th week of June 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has initiated the online registration procedures for the admission to 150 Programs for the July 2019 session.
Interested candidates have to download IGNOU Prospectus from the official website and submit your online application before the due date. All courses Admission Now Open with online and offline mode
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) [with major in Physics, Chemistry, and Life Science], Bachelor of Arts (BA); BA (Tourism Studies); Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com); Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA); Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS); Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Bachelor Preparatory Program
- Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) (Preparing students for taking admission in IGNOU’s selected programs)
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Bachelors Degree Courses Admission July 2019
- 10+2 or its equivalent
Candidates may visit IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in for complete information
See: BCA Entrance Exams
IGNOU Bachelors Degree Courses Admission July 2019 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Important Dates for IGNOU Bachelors Degree Courses Admission July 2019
- Last Date: 4th Week of June 2019
For more information, the students can check the prospectus available on the official website www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in