The notification for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2016 has been recently released by the VIT University
VITEEE 2016 Exam Dates
The exam will be a Computer Based test and the Testing window is from 6th to 17th April 2016.
Candidates can apply Online as well as offline at www.vit.ac.in. If you apply online, the examination fees is Rs. 960/- . The Applications Forms can also be obtained Offline by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 990/-
- The DD should be sent in favour of “VIT University” payable at Vellore addressed to the Director – UG Admissions along with a request letter comprising the complete address of the applicant.
- The Application Forms can also be collected from the designated branches of Post Offices with the cash payment mentioned above. (The list is available on the website.) Or,
- The forms can also be obtained by personally handing over the DD of the requisite amount at VIT University, Vellore at VIT, Chennai Campus.
- VITEEE 2016 Last Dates
Please Note: The last date of receipt of applications forms is 29th February 2016
- The applicant should be a Resident or a Non-Resident Indian National.
- The applicants who wish to appear for the VITEEE should have either completed or should be appearing for the following qualifying examinations in 2016:
- The final exam of the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi), the State Board and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).
- Two-year or Intermediate Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Candidates appearing for VITEEE 2016 should have obtained an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- For complete info check out VITEEE 2016 Notification and dates here
Also See other Engineering Entrance Tests in India