State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment for Probationary Officers for 2014. There are as many as 1837 posts vacant for the same. Eligible Candidates can apply for the post of the Probationary Officer through the SBI PO Exam 2014 which will be tentatively conducted in the June, 2014.
Let’s have a look at the salary of a SBI Probationary Officer.
Emoluments of PO at SBI 2014
The basic pay of a probationary officer at State bank of India would be 16,900 which is inclusive of four increments in the Scale I – Rs. 14500 – (600×7) 18700 – (700×2) – 20100 (800×7) – 25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A and C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around 8,40,000.
The break-up of the monthly compensation would be as follows:
- Cash Component- Rs 34,320
- Bank’s contribution to PF- Rs 1,690
- Housing (Lease Rental)- Rs 29,50
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc.)- Rs 4,130
In addition to this a probationary officer at SBI would also be entitled to other benefits such as:
- Medical Aid for self (100 per cent) and for family (75 per cent)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
(The salary scales are under revision with effect from November 2012)
Ads by Google