SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification released for 1673 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts, Apply now
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Posts in State Bank of India across the country. A total of 1673 vacancies have been announced for Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022
- Payment of Application Fee : 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters : 1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination : 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination : December 2022 / January 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter : January 2023 / February 2023
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination : January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main : Examination February 2023
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter : February 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test : February / March 2023
- Interview & Group Exercises : February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result : March 2023 onwards
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training : 1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training : November 2022 / December 2022
- Regular Vacancy – 1600
- Backlog Vacancy – 73
- Total – 1673 Post
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For PWD by 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 31.12.2022
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers starting from 22.09.2022
- To apply online they may follow below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on Online Application link
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
- Category-wise application fee is as mentioned below
- UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- NIL
- Payment Mode – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Basic pay is Rs.41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three phase process. All stages are as mentioned below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Sl.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English language||30||Total maximum marks
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 min.|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 min.|
Phase II – Main Examination
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|(i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.|
|Sl.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 min.|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 min.|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 min.|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 min.|
|(ii) Descriptive Paper|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 min.|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination): There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase-III: Psychometric Test:
- The Bank may conduct a Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Findings of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates.
- III Phase Comprise of:
|TEST STRUCTURE||GROUP EXERCISE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
- The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Job Notifications 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Banking Entrance Exams 2022
- List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment