SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 2056 Vacancy, Apply Online now
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 2056 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts in State Bank of India across the country.
The Online Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 can be submitted till 25th October, 2021. A total of 2056 vacancies have been announced for Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India. Read further to know the details and links for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- SBI PO Notification 2021: 04th October 2021
- Online Registration Starts From: 05th October 2021
- Last date for SBI PO Apply Online: 25th October 2021
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 25th October 2021
- PET Call Letter: 1st week of November 2021
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
- Download Admit Card for Prelims Exam: 1st or 2nd week of November 2021
- SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary: November/December 2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021
- Download of Call letter for Mains Exam: December 2021
- SBI PO Exam Date – Mains: December 2021
- Result of Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Download Call Letter for Personal Interview: 1st or 2nd week of February 2022
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 2nd or 3rd week of February 2022
- SC: 324
- ST: 162
- OBC: 560
- EWS: 200
- GEN: 810
- Total – 2056 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For PWD by 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 31.12.2021
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers starting from 05.10.2021
- To apply online they may follow below-mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on Online Application link
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
- Category-wise application fee is as mentioned below
- UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- NIL
- Payment Mode – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Basic pay is Rs.41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three phase process. All stages are as mentioned below:
Preliminary Examination (Phase I)
- Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- English Language – 30 Questions & 20 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Questions & 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions & 20 Minutes
- Total – 100 Questions & 60 Minutes
Main Examination (Phase II)
- Main Exam will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks
- The duration of the objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 Questions; 60 Marks & 60 Minutes
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 Questions; 60 Marks & 45 Minutes
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 Questions; 40 Marks & 35 Minutes
- English Language – 35 Questions; 40 Marks & 40 Minutes
- Total – 155 Questions; 200 Marks & 3 Hours
- The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
Interview (Phase III)
- In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may consist of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
- Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection
Download of Call Letters
- Candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint your-self booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website