IDBI Bank JuniorAssistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification released, Apply online
IDBI Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant Manager – IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admission to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 6 months of classroom studies at the respective campus, 2 months Internship and 4 months of On Job Training (OJT) at IDBI Bank’s Branches/offices/centers. After the successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded PGDBF Diploma and inducted into IDBI Bank as Junior Assistant Manager (Grade ‘O’) subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. IDBI Bank has a tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd (NEIPL) Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates.
Vacancies for PGDBF 2023-24
- UR – 243
- SC – 90
- ST – 45
- EWS – 60
- OBC – 162
- VI – 14
- OH – 11
- HI – 13
- MD/ID – 13
- Number of Vacancies – 600 Posts
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification: 31st August 2023
- Online Registration for submission of Online Application: 15th to 30th September 2023
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Online mode only): 15th to 30th September 2023
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 20th October 2023
- Cut-off Date August 31, 2023
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a university recognized by Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by Govt. of India
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
Age (As on August 31, 2023)
- Minimum 20 years Maximum 25 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.08.1998 and not later than 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- SC – 5 Yrs.
- ST – 3 Yrs.
- PWBD – 10 Yrs.
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Yrs.
- Person affected by 1984 riots – 5 Yrs.
- Candidates can apply only online from 15-Sept-2023 to 30-Sept-2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bankcareers-current-openings.aspx to open the link “Recruitment for IDBI-PGDBF 2023-24” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.200 (Intimation charges only)
- For all Others – Rs.1000 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score
- Program fees for this Course will be Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three lakh only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year program ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website