Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 for Probationary Officers Posts, Apply online
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment – Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd. has invited eligible candidates for the recruitment of 30 Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers). The candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of PO can apply for the vacancies through the online application link which will be active from 11th January to 31st January 2022
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Dates 2022
- VCBL Recruitment 2022: 06th January 2022
- Online Registration Starts: 11th January 2022
- Application Ends: 31st January 2022
- Online Test: February/March 2022
- Probationary Officer – 30
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must be 1ST Class Graduates in the regular stream from recognized universities.
- Candidates should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
- Age of the applicant should be Minimum 20 and up to Maximum 32 Years as on 31-12-2021. (Should have born between 01-01-1990 to 31-12-2001 both days inclusive)
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates to go to the www.vcbl.in go to CAREERS Menu and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Application fee is Rs.1,000/- (including GST) which is not refundable.
- The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank ltd. is at present having branches in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states. Hence selected candidates will be posted in these two states. However as the Bank is likely to expand to other states also, the candidates should be prepared to work in any place in the Area operations of the Bank.
- Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test /Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English
- Online Test /Examination marks: 150 marks & interview – 25 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers
- Total Questions -123 questions – 150 marks
- Note: Each Question will have five alternatives except descriptive. Descriptive Questions contains Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Précis Writing
- Other detailed information regarding the Online Test/examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the Bank’s Website.
Pay Scale & Emoluments
- During probation a consolidated Pay of Rs.28,000/- will be given
- Rs.14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.35,000/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website