UCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification out for 130 Mining Mate, Blaster and Winding Engine Driver Post, Apply now
UCIL Recruitment 2022 – The Uranium Corporation of India Limited recently released the notification for filling the 130 vacant posts. The UCIL Recruitment 2022 notification is for Mining Mate, Blaster, Winding Engine Driver Posts.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for UCIL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 can get more information on the official website,
UCIL Recruitment 2022
- Mining Mate – 80
- Blaster – 20
- Winding Engine Driver – 30
- Total – 130 Posts
- Application Starting Date: 5th May 2022
- Application Closing Date: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (5th June 2022)
- Mining Mate: Intermediate pass in any stream
- Blaster: Matriculation or 10th Pass
- Winding Engine Driver: Matriculation or 10th Pass
- The selected candidates of the Maximum age limit are 30 years
- The Age Relaxation as the Govt. Norms which will be based on Category of the candidates.
- Interested candidates may send their neatly typed detailed resume giving full details of age, qualification, caste, telephone/mobile number, present address of the applicant for communication such as Village, Post Office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, caste certificate, a recent colour passport size photograph and name and contact details of 02(Two) referees(non-relative), attested copies of certificates and testimonials to General Manager (I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO:Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin: 832 102 by post/courier within 30(Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The selection process for the UCIL Recruitment 2022 post was made on the basis of the interview
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.7119-9153
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website