Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 201 Sub Engineer (Electrical) Posts
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) has released the notification and invites applications for the Direct recruitment to the post of Sub Engineer (Electrical) Posts. A total of 201 vacancies have been announced.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Sub Engineer/ Electrical – 201
- Sub Engineer/ Electrical (LR) – 19
- Sub Engineer/ Electrical (GR) – 182
- Starting Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fee: June 15, 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fee: July 05, 2022
- Date for Downloading of Hall Ticket: July 23, 2022
- Date of Examination: July 31, 2022
- Must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) (or) Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/University of State/India/UGC/DEC/AICTE as the case may be.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2022 .
- The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per the G.O.Ms.No.42, General Administration (Services-A) Department Dt:19.03.2022.
- The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/ BC/EWS candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website: http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- Step (I) :- Payment of Fee: The Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide.The prescribed fee is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- Step (II):– Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The applicants has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION and provide payment details (Journal number and date) and Date of Birth details and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application along with uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature). Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- For General Categories: Rs. 200 + 120/(Fee + Examination Fee)
- For SC/ST Categories: NILL
- Candidate should pay through online
Selection Process will be based on Written Exam/Interview
For more details and to apply Click Here