Tripura Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 22 Vacant Posts
Tripura PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – Tripura Public Service Commission has released the notification and invites on-line applications from bonafide citizens of India for selection of Candidates for recruitment to posts of Assistant Professor in Kokborok in Government (General) Degree colleges, Tripura.
Tripura PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Professor – 22
- Start date of receiving the applications – May 7, 2022
- End date of receiving the applications – June 08, 2022
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET and accordingly Academic Performance Indicator (API) score will be calculated
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 55% (5% marks will be relaxed for ST and SC candidates) in the Written Examination conducted by TPSC. The application of the candidates will not be considered for shortlisting if a candidates scores less than the qualifying marks.
- The selected candidates of the Maximum age limit are 40 Years as on 08-06-2022
- Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants.
- The SC/ST Government servant will not get the further relaxation of 5 years over and above relaxation of 5 years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates
- Candidates will have to submit an application through an online application portal only.
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her biodata particulars through One Time Profile Registration on the Commission’s website: tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the TPSC website https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in/
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents and Pay the Application Fee’
- Group A – Gazetted Post – Rs. 400/- (For General Candidates)
- Group A – Gazetted Post – Rs. 350/- (For SC/ST/BPL Card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- The Application fees are to be paid only through deposit on Bank
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test / Examination and personal interview
- The selection process will be held in two successive stages
- Written exam (100 Marks)
- Interview (15 Marks)
Syllabus for written examination:
- 10 Marks related to Tribal Literature of North East and general Knowledge
- 20 Marks related to teaching and Research aptitude
- 70 marks related to Kokborok subject
The qualifying cut off marks will be 55% for UR Category Candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates
For More details and to apply Click Here