SSC JE Recruitment 2023, Apply for for 1324 Junior Engineer Posts
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 – The official SSC JE 2023 notification for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2023 has been released on 26th July 2023 announcing 1324 vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts.
As the detailed notification is now released, we have provided the direct link to download the SSC JE Notification PDF below for the candidates interested in the SSC JE 2023 Exam.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- Post Name: Junior Engineers (JE)
- Job Type: Central Government, Engineering
- SSC JE 2023 Notification Releases: 26th July 2023
- SSC JE 2023 Application Form Starts: 26th July 2023
- Last Day to Apply & Pay Fee: 16th August 2023 (11 pm)
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction & Online Payment of Correction Charges: 17th to 18th August 2023
- SSC Tier-I Admit Card 2023: September 2023
- SSC JE Tier 1 Exam Date 2023: 09th to 11th October 2023
- Border Roads Organization (BRO) – 486
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD) – 545
- Central Water Commission – 211
- Dept. of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation (Brahmaputra Board) – Vacancies will be determined in due course
- Farakka Barrage Project (FBP) – 21
- Military Engineer Services (MES) – 47
- Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways
- (Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works) – 12
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) – 02
- Total Vacancy: 1342 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
- The age limit fixed to the post of 1324 Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) through Staff Selection Commission (SSC), as on 01st August 2023, age relaxation as per rules
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Eligible candidates are required to be submitted in online mode only at SSC Official website ssc.nic.in
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The candidates are required fill basic details and upload relevant documents.
- Visit SSC Official Website (ssc.nic.in), Enter yout User Name and Password to Login
- After logged in, Click SSC Apply Page (https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply) -> Visit “JE” Column and then Click Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2023 “Apply” Link.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 16/08/2023 up to 23:00 Hours
SSC JE 2023 Application Fee
- Candidates can either pay the application fees online (through Credit, Debit Cards, UPI, and Net Banking) or Offline (through SBI Branch Challan)
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female Candidates – NIL
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the SSC Junior Engineer (JE) selection process through its official notification. The SSC JE 2023 Selection process is done in three phases:
- Stage 1: SSC JE 2023 Paper 1 Exam
- Stage 2: SSC JE 2023 Paper 2 Exam
- Stage 3: SSC JE 2023 Document Verification
- To clear the SSC JE 2023, applicants need to clear every one of the three phases
SSC JE 2023 Syllabus
- The syllabus for SSC JE 2023 Exam covers major three sections:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Technical Subjects (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & Structural
SSC JE 2023 Salary
- Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/- (7th Central Pay Commission)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website