SSC Head Constable Recruitment in Delhi Police 2022 Notification Out, Apply for 835 Posts
SSC Head Constable Recruitment in Delhi Police 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply.
A total of 835 vacancies have been announced for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 Details
- Name of the Board: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial) Male and Female
- Vacancy: 835 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Notification Date: 17th May 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Online Registration Starting Date: 17th May 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Online Registration Last Date: 16th June 2022
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 18th June 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 20th June 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.: 21st June to 25th June 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Date 2022: September 2022
Head Constable (Ministerial) Male – 559
- Male – 559
- Gen/UR – 241
- EWS – 56
- OBC – 137
- SC – 65
- ST – 60
Head Constable (Ministerial) Female – 276
- Female – 276
- Gen/UR – 119
- EWS – 28
- OBC – 67
- SC – 32
- ST – 30
- Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be the citizen of India
- Candidate should be 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling of application form. Professional Attainments of Speed in English Typing is 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing is 25 words per minute is necessary.
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2004).
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is up to max 05 years, for OBC is up to 03 years, and Upto a maximum of 5 years for sportsmen/sportswomen of distinction.
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode on the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Fee Payable – Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only)
- Women and SC, ST and Ex-servicemen (ESM) can apply for free.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Exam of the recommended candidates.
The exam will be conducted in online mode as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Shortlisted candidates for the post of Head Constable are eligible to get a salary of Pay Level – 4 Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81000/- per month from the respective board.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website