SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online for 1876 Posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission has released the notification and invites online applications for the posts of Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs & Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police. SSC will hold an Open Competitive Examination for the recruitment. The Commission has announced to fill 1876 vacancies through this recruitment process.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
- Dates for Submission of Online Applications: 22.07.2023 to 15.08.2023
- Last Date & Receipt of Online Applications: 15.08.2023 (2300 hours)
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction & Online Payment of Correction Charges: 16.08.2023 to 17.08.2023 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: October 2023
SSC CPO Vacancy Details
- Out of 1876 vacancies, 162 vacancies are announced for SI posts in Delhi Police and the remaining 1714 posts are announced for CAPF
- Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male = 109 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Female = 53 Posts
- Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) – Males & Females: 1714 Posts
- A candidate must be either: a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 4.2 and 4.3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the exam but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2023)
- The crucial date for age reckoning is fixed as 01.08.2023 in accordance with the provisions of DoP & T OM No. 14017 /70/87-Estt.(RR) dated 14.07.1988
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) 3 years after deduction of the military service
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. Up to 35 years of age
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST) Up to 40 years of age
- Departmental (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date Up to 30 years of age
- Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date: Up to 33 years of age
- Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date: Up to 35 years of age
- For all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The candidates who have appeared in their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam can also apply; however they must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cutoff date; i.e., 15.08.2023
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police for Male only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) to be eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
- The male candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs only.
Application Process – How to Apply?
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I & Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration & Online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA & Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- Fee Payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Payment – Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- The Selection will be on the basis of Paper-I (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II (English language & Comprehension) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- SSC SI Exam consists of 200 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Each section will have 50 questions of 50 Marks.
- The total time duration of the test is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. Questions asked in both the paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO 2023 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type
- All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Corresponding to height (for all posts)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts)
For Male Candidates
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds (1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes)
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For Female Candidates
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
Here is the salary and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website