South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply now
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – South East Central Railway (SECR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act-1961 in SECR Raipur and Wagon Repair Shop, Raipur for the year 2022-23. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 24th May 2022.
SECR Recruitment 2022
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 259
- Turner – 91
- Fitter – 338
- Electrician – 169
- Stenographer (English) – 10
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 12
- Computer Operator & Program Assistant – 15
- Health & Sanitary Inspector – 17
- Machinist – 50
- Mechanic Diesel – 30
- Mechanical Refrigerator & Air Conditioner – 12
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics – 30
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1033 Posts
- Online Applications through the website from 25th April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 24th May 2022
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks. Must have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a Recognized Institution.
- As per the South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Online applications through the website: https:l/apprenticeship india.org from 25th April 2022 to 24th May 2022 (till night 24.00 hrs) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act-1961 in Raipur Division & Wagon Repair Shop/ Raipur of SECR
- Last date for receipt of application: The online application completed in all respect, can be submitted online from 25th April 2022 up to 24th May 2022 (24.00 Hrs). No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Raipur division or Wagon Repair shop/ Raipur.
- The following criteria are prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection:
- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both (Railway Establishment Rule 201/ 2017).
- Medical Examination
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Railways Recruitment
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022