SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply online for 217 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification and invites online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular and Contractual Basis. SBI has announced a total of 217 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive.
- SCO Regular Post – 182
- SCO Contractual Post – 35
- Total – 217 Posts
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 29/04/2023
- Closure of registration of application: 19/05/2023
- Closure for editing application details: 19/05/2023
- Last date for printing your application: 03/06/2023
- Online Fee Payment: 29/04/2023 to 19/05/2023
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): In June 2023
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 10 Days before exam
- Essential Education Qualification or All Posts (as on 31.03.2023): BE/BTech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Read the official notification for more details
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 19 May 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SBI Specialist Officers SCO application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SBI Specialist Officers SCO application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 19 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SBI Specialist Officers SCO Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 19 May 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC, ST, PH – 0/-
- The SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
- The selection process for SBI SCO Recruitment consists of three phases: written test, interview and document verification. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam and interview.
- Written Exam – 100 Marks: The written test for SBI SCO recruitment consists of multiple choice questions. The questions are based on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge. The exam is conducted online, and the duration of the exam varies depending on the position.
- Interview- 25 Marks: Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview. Interview is conducted to assess the personality, communication skills and suitability of the candidate for the job. The interview panel comprises of senior bank officials and subject matter experts.
- Document Verification: Candidates selected for the job will have to go through the document verification process. The documents that need to be verified include educational certificates, identity proof, address proof and other relevant documents.
- Training: Selected candidates will have to undergo training before starting their work. The duration of training varies depending on the position, but generally, it lasts for about 3 to 6 months. The training covers various aspects of banking and financial services including customer service, banking operations and risk management.
|Grade||Scale of Pay / Proposed CTC Range|
|MMGS III – Regular Position||Basic Pay: 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230|
|MMGS II – Regular Position||Basic Pay: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810|
|JMGS -I – Regular Position||Basic Pay: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7/-63840|
|Contractual Position||CTC range -From Rs.28.00 lacs to Rs. 31.00 Lacs.|
|CTC range -From Rs.23.00 lacs to Rs. 26.00 Lacs.|
|CTC range -From Rs.19.00 lacs to Rs. 22.00 Lacs.|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Banking Entrance Exams 2023
- List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment
- Latest Government Jobs Notifications 2023
- Latest Job Notifications 2023