SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for 1226 Circle Based Officer Posts
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment – The State Bank of India has released the notification for the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts on regular bases. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 29th December 2021 through online mode.
Check the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, steps to apply, etc from the page below.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Dates 2021
- SBI Circle Based Officer Notification: 08th December 2021
- Online registration Starts From: 09th December 2021
- On-line registration Ends on: 29th December 2021
- Last Date for Editing the Application: 29th December 2021
- SBI CBO Call Letter: 12th January 2022
- SBI CBO Exam Date: January 2022
- SBI CBO Interview: To Be Notified
- SBI Circle Based Officer Result: To Be Notified
- As per notification, 1226 vacancies have been announced by SBI
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021)
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 3 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
- Eligible-Ex-Servicemen, ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01/12/2021.
- Must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce a mark sheet / certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Candidates can apply online only from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
- General & Others – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview.
Online Written Test
- Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
Name of Test
No of Questions
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- Pay Scale will be Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 36,000/- with an increment of Rs 1490 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 46430/- with an annual increment of Rs 1740/- for the next two years and so on
- The maximum basic salary will be Rs 63,840.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website