SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Notification out for 1422 Circle Based Officer Posts
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 – The State Bank of India has released the notification for the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 07th November 2022 through online mode.
Check the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, steps to apply, etc from the page below.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: From 18th October 2022 To 07th November 2022
- Download of Call Letter for Online Test: In November/December 2022 (Tentative)
- Online Test: 4th December 2022 (Tentative)
- As per notification, 1422 vacancies have been announced by SBI
- Regular Vacancy : 1400
- Backlog Vacancy : 22
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2022)
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 3 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
- Eligible-Ex-Servicemen, ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- Must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce a mark sheet / certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
- Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2022 to 07.11.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
- General & Others – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview.
Online Written Test
- Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- (i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
- (ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 36,000/- in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus 2 advance increments (For work experience of 2 years or more in officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank). The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Job Notifications 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Banking Entrance Exams 2022
- List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment