Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply for the Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 – Samagra Shiksha invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 90 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on contractual basis as per following details at fixed remuneration of Rs. 35400/- as revised from time to time by the society:
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022
- TGT English
- TGT Hindi
- TGT Punjabi
- TGT Maths
- TGT Science (Non Medical)
- TGT Science (Medical)
- TGT Social Studies
- Total – 90 Post
- Horizontal Reservation : PWD** – 5 Post/ ESM**- 9 Post
- Opening date of Application : 12th September, 2022 09.00 AM onwards
- Closing date of Application : 03rd October, 2022 upto 05.00 PM
- Last date to deposit the fees : 06th October, 2022 upto 02.00 PM
- Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date : 14th October 2022
- Schedule of written test to be notified/uploaded by : 26th October .2022
- Essential Qualifications at [A] Or [B] as detailed Below:
- The candidate should possess the essential qualification as on the last date of submission of application.
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory. OR
- 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-Paper-II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
- Upto 21-37 years as on 01.01.2022. Relaxation to SC/OBC and other category candidates will be given as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India/Chandigarh Administration.
- Candidates are required to log on to the website link i.e. https://online.ctestservices.com/nitttrtgt/ to submit the application.
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode upto 6.10.2022 (upto 02.00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India
- Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test.
- One objective type test of 150 Marks (Part-A and Part-B) will be conducted in single / multiple shifts/sessions.
- Qualifying marks for each part (Part-A and Part-B separately) will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Total no. of questions : 150|
|Total marks : 150|
|Time : (Part A 50 Minutes in Single shift) (Part B 100 Minutes )|
|Sr. No.||Details||No. of MCQs|
|PART-A (50 marks, 50 questions)|
|1.||General Awareness and Reasoning, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||12 questions|
|2.||Information and Communication Technology||12 questions|
|3.||Teaching Aptitude and Pedagogy||12 questions|
|4.||Test of English, Hindi, Punjabi Languages and Comprehension. (English-05,Hindi -05 and Punjabi -04)||14 questions|
|PART-B (100 marks, 100 questions)|
|5.||Questions relating to subject specific (relating to post)||100 questions|
- Minimum qualifying marks for each part (Part-A and Part-B separately) will be 40%. ii. Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- Questions in the test for Part-B will be based on the relevant subject and the difficulty standard will be as per qualification mentioned in advertisement. Detailed topics/syllabus will be uploaded on the website before notification of schedule for the written test.
- For the post of TGT (Science Non Medical), TGT (Science Medical) and TGT (Social Science) bifurcation/division of 100 questions under part B will be as under:-
- TGT (Science Non Medical): Physics-33, Chemistry-33, and Mathematics-34.
- TGT (Science Medical) : Botany-33, Zoology-33, and Chemistry- 34.
- TGT (Social Science):Political Science-25,Economics-25, History-25, Geography-25
- Examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only. However, papers will be set in English and Punjabi language also for those candidates who will submit their option for Punjabi medium at the time of filling up of application Form.
For more details and to apply please visit the official website