SAIL Proficiency Trainee Teachers Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 54 Proficiency Trainee Teachers Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – SAIL Online Registration Form for the Post of Proficiency Trainee Teachers Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL Recruitment 2022.
Interested Candidates for the SAIL Recruitment can read the Notification before the Registration Online.
SAIL Recruitment 2022
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date of Offline Form Submission: 21st April 2022
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate with B.Ed degree (not less than 2 years) from Govt. / Private College duly recognized by the Govt in the last three calendar years (i.e. between 1st January 2019 to 31st December 21).
- Minimum marks in B.Ed final exam should be 60%. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD the minimum marks in the B.Ed Exam should be 50%.
- Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2022 with relaxation as mentioned below:
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PWD -10 years
- Rs. 130.00 per period (Maximum 05 periods per day).
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates applying for SAIL Proficiency Trainee Teacher Jobs through the SAIL Recruitment 2022 must fill the application in a prescribed format attached with the SAIL Notification 2022 and send the same to the “Asstt Mgr, Education Department, 2 nd Floor, Nagar Sewa Bhawan, Bokaro Steel City- 827004” through a registered post before April 21, 2022
- Kindly read the official notification of SAIL Proficiency Trainee Teachers Notification 2022 for complete details before applying.
- Marks obtained in the B.Ed final exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022