Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 39 Surveyor Posts
PSSSB Surveyor Recruitment 2022 – Subordinate service Selection Board Punjab Government (PSSSB) has released the notification and invites applications for the recruitment to the post of Surveyor. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 39 vacancies.
PSSSB Surveyor Recruitment 2022
- Number of Posts – 39 Vacancies
Category wise distribution
- General – 14
- S.C – 09
- B.C – 04
- Ex-Serviceman – 06
- Sports – 01
- Physical Handicapped – 01
- Economical Weaker Section – 04
Vacancies reserved for Women
- General – 04
- S.C – 04
- B.C – 02
- Ex-Serviceman – 02
- Economical Weaker Section – 01
- Starting Date for Apply Online: May 18, 2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online: June 17, 2022
- Last Date Payment of Fee: June 22, 2022
- Should have passed class 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Should possess a diploma in the trade of surveyor from a recognized university or institution.
- 18 years to 37 years as on January 1, 2022
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab.
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website: sssb.punjab.gov.in
Steps To Apply:
- Visit the official website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/
- Search for the relevant tab PSSSB Surveyor Recruitment 2022 Notification..
- Click on PSSSB Surveyor Apply Online 2022 link.
- Fill all the personal, academic details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the PSSSB Surveyor Online Application form.
- Take the printout of the online application for future reference.
- For General Categories: Rs. 1000/
- For SC/ST/EWS Categories: Rs. 250/-
- For Ex-servicemen self and Depend: Rs. 200/-
- For Handicapped: Rs. 500/-
- Selection Process will be based on Written exam/Interview
For more details and to apply Click Here