Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1200 Clerk Posts
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post of Clerk, Clerk (Assistant) and Clerk (Legal).
A total of 1200 vacancies are to be filled up through this recruitment process, of which, 917 vacancies are for Clerk (03/2022) and 283 are for Clerk Legal (2/2022). Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of online application: 15 May 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: To Be Announced
- Last Date of Fee Payment: To Be Announced
- PSSSB Admit Card Release date: To Be Announced
- PSSSB Clerk Exam Date (Clerk, IT, accounts): To Be Announced
- PSSSB Clerk Exam Date: To Be Announced
- Clerk (3/2022) – 917 Posts
- Clerk Legal (2/2022) – 283 Posts
- Total: 1200 Posts
- The applicants who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply
- Candidates must be between a minimum of 18 years of age to a maximum of 37 years of age to apply. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- All candidates can register them self for the PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 exam from 15th May 2022 through the official website: https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- After notification released we will update this page for your reference
- Visit official site of www.ssb.punjab.gov.in
- Search the advertisement tab from the navigation bar
- Then open the PDF
- Check eligibility and click on online applications from the top bar
- Click the Click here to online apply for the post of Clerk cum DEO & Clerk Legal against Advt. No. 02/2022 & 03/2022
- The login page will appear on the screen if you are newly registering then register by clicking the new registration enters the application after registering
- Complete the application process
- After that take a printout for future use
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and typing test.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website