PGCIL Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 211 Diploma Trainee Post
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification and invites online applications for the Recruitment of 211 Diploma Trainees.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||177|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||23|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||11|
- Online Registration Start: 09th December 2022 at 5 PM
- Registration Last Date: 31st December 2022 upto 5 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date: 31st December 2022
- Exam Schedule: February 2023
- 27 years as on 31.12.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1996 and on or before 31.12.2004)
- Candidates should have Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM is needed to apply for PGCIL Jobs 2022.
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) OR Civil Engineering.
- Candidates willing to be a part of PGCIL have to apply for latest PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for Diploma Trainee posts through Online mode from 09th to 31st December 2022
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official PGCIL website www.powergridindia.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Diploma Trainee Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Power Grid Corporation of India Limited asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates – Nil.
- All other candidates – Rs. 300/-
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test (Computer Based Test) of eligible candidates. Written Test shall be of Objective Type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours’ duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I: Consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II: Consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, data sufficiency and interpretation, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, numerical ability etc.
- Marking: All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- Training period- Rs. 27,500/- pm. After Training- Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website