PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Online for Executive Trainee Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited has invited applications from engineers with valid GATE 2021 scores for 40 Executive Trainees to be posted in POWERGRID offices, substations, construction sites, and even telecom at locations spread across the country.
Read on for more details on PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Executive Trainee 26th Batch
- Candidates may please note that this notification is in continuation to our earlier Advt. No. CC /06/2020 dtd. 6th Oct 2020 and subsequent notices no. 1, 2 & 3 regarding Recruitment of Executive Trainee 26th batch in POWERGRID
Name of the Posts
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Vacancies & Reservation
Number of Vacancies
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Application Starting Date at Power Grid Website
25th March 2021
Last Date to apply at Power Grid Website
15th April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Posting locations for selected candidates are likely to be in POWERGRID offices, substations, construction sites spread all across the country. For Electronics discipline, postings may also be in Telecom.
- The candidate should have a Degree in BE, B. Tech or B.Sc. in Engineering in Electrical, Electrical (Power), Electrical and Electronics, Power Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics or Electrical Communications, Electronics, Civil Engineering
- The candidates’ age should not be above 28 years to apply for the post.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- From 25th March 2021 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
- Online application shall close on 15th April 2021
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2021 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID
- Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- Application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
- No hard copy of the application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Payment of Application Fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
- The candidates will be selected for the Executive Trainee posts through PGCIL Recruitment 2021 on the basis of an Interview followed by Verification of the GATE 2021 scorecard
- The selected candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee will be paid an emolument amount of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 180,000 during the one-year training period
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website