OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Recruitment Examination 2023, Apply online for 123 Group B Posts
OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Exam 2023 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online application for Combined Post Graduate Level (CPGL) Recruitment Examination for Group B with Specialist Posts/Services under various departments, Govt. of Odisha, Bhunameswar
OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Exam 2023
- District Culture Officer, Teacher Educator in Foundation Course, Teacher Educator in Science, Teacher Educator in History, Teacher Educator in Geography, Teacher Educator in Economics, Teacher Educator in Political Science, Teacher Educator in Mathematics, Teacher Educator in Odia, Teacher Educator in English
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 19th January 2023
- OSSC Group B Post Graduate Specialist Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||District Culture Officer||03|
|2.||Teacher Educator in Foundation Course||30|
|3.||Teacher Educator in Science||20|
|4.||Teacher Educator in History||05|
|5.||Teacher Educator in Geography||05|
|6.||Teacher Educator in Economics||05|
|7.||Teacher Educator in Political Science||05|
|8.||Teacher Educator in Mathematics||20|
|9.||Teacher Educator in Odia||15|
|10.||Teacher Educator in English||15|
- District Culture Officer: M.A. in History/ M.A. in Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology/ M.A. in Archaeology & History/ M.A. in Culture Studies/ M.A. in Cultural Heritage and Conservation with knowledge in Computer.
- Teacher Educator in Foundation Course: Post-Graduation Degree in Education/ Philosophy/ Sociology/ Psychology and B.EI.Ed or B.Ed. or D.El.Ed or M.Phil. or Ph.D. in Education.
- Teacher Educator in Science: M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & Computer Science, and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in History: M.A. in History and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in Geography: M.A. in Geography and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in Economics: M.A. in Economics and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in Political Science: M.A. and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in Mathematics: M.A. or M.Sc. in Mathematics and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in Odia: M.A. in Odia and M.Ed.
- Teacher Educator in English: M.A. in English and M.Ed.
- A candidate must have attained the age of (Twenty-one) 21 years and must not be above the age of (Thirty-eight) 38 years as on 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen.
- PwD candidates in the ST & SC category shall be entitled to cumulative age relaxation of ten years over & above the normal relaxation specified for the category.
- Applications are invited online through the OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Group-B Combined Post Graduate Level specialist posts/services under various Departments, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fee for Combined Post Graduate Level Examination (CPGL) notified by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
- There shall be following stages of examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website