Ordnance Clothing Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment 2022 – Ordnance Clothing Factory has announced notification for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentice (ITI & Non ITI in the Trade of Tailor/ Men) to be posted across India.
- Trade Apprentice – 180 Posts
Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment Dates 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 29th March 2022
Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Non-ITI Category: Candidates Should Possess 10th Class.
- ITI Category: Candidates Should Possess ITI (Relevant Trade)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Age relaxation Applicable as per rules
Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment Application Process 2022
- The steps for applying to the Ordnance Clothing Factory job are easy. All of the candidates or job seekers, who wants to apply for the Ordnance Clothing Factory Trade Apprentice Job, have to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Read the official notification – Before submission of the Ordnance Clothing Factory Trade Apprentice offline application form, Candidates must read the whole advertisement thoroughly for details of eligibility criteria and selection methodology
- Step2: Upload all necessary documents and pay the offline fee (If required)
- Step3: Submit the Form
- Submit the Ordnance Clothing Factory Trade Apprentice Application form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee offline by Demand Draft. Check the below chart for different categories of application fees.
- Gen/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – NILL
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Entrance Exam Notifications 2022