National Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
NCBL Recruitment 2022 – National Co-operative Bank Limited has released the notification and invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Clerk. NCBL has announced 12 vacancies for the post of Clerk.
NCBL Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Online Application and Payment of Fees: 27th April to 17th May 2022
- Online Examination Tentatively in the month of May or June 2022
- Downloading Call Letters for Exam Tentatively 10 days before examination
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or University.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 31-03-2022.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online on Bank’s website www.nationalbank.co.in from 27/04/2022 to 17/05/2022.
- Chief Executive Officer (I/C)
- The National Co-op. Bank Ltd, 214, Raheja Centre, Free Press Journal Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai -400 021
- The application fees for registering for the exam is Rs.655/- (incl. of GST)
- Mode of Payment – Online
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Exam and Interview
- Given below is the Test Structure for the Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|1||General and Financial Awareness||40||40||Only English||25 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||15 Minutes|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website