NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 81 Jr Engineer & Dy General Manager Posts
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 – National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Limited has issued the notification and invites applications from the dynamic and result-oriented professionals for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) on a regular basis.
A total of 80 Vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website nbccindia.in till 14th April 2022 upto 5.00 PM
NBCC Recruitment 2022 for 81 Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) Posts, Apply Now
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 60
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 20
- Dy General Manager – 01
- Total No of Posts – 81
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 15th March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Forms Submission: 14th April 2022
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria is different for different posts
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Junior Engineer Civil: Three years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Junior Engineer Electrical: Three years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Candidates are required to read the General Instructions before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for the online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 15.03.2022 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on the NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
- Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 14.04.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of:
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Candidates are required to make the application fee payments through debit card/credit card/ net-banking. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- The selection criteria will be by way of written tests only. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) – Rs. 27270/-
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website