NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification for 70 MT, Office Assistant, Steno and Other Posts, Apply now
NBCC Recruitment – NBCC (India) Limited has issued the notification for the Recruitment of Deputy Project Manager (Electrical), Management Trainee (Civil), Management Trainee (Electrical), Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer, Office Assistant (Stenographer) Posts.
NBCC has announced 70 vacancies for the following post. Online applications will be available from 09th December till 08th January 2022.
NBCC Recruitment Dates 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09th December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 08th January 2022
- Management Trainee (MT- Civil/Electrical) – 55
- Dy. Project manager (Electrical/Civil) – 11
- Office Assistant – 03
- Sr. Stenographer – 01
- Total No. of Vacancies: 70 Posts
NBCC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Deputy Project Manager: 3 years experience in Design, Engineering erection and commissioning of HT/LT Switchgear and etc
- Management Trainee: Full-time degree in civil engineering
- Project Manager: Full-time degree in civil engineering
- Sr Stenographer: Graduation
- Office Assistant: Graduation
- Project Manager: 33 years.
- MT: 29 years.
- Project Manager: 47 years.
- Stenographer: 28 years.
- Office Assistant: 25 years.
NBCC Recruitment Application Process 2021
- Candidates applying for through NBCC Recruitment 2021 must register online on the official NBCC website nbccindia.com in NBCC Careers from December 9, 2021 from 10 am onwards and submit their applications before January 8, 2022 by 5:00 pm
Steps to Apply
- Open the official website of NBCC
- Check for the careers tab
- Find and open it
- Find latest notifications
- Find and open the Management trainee, project manager and other jobs advt
- Read it and apply online if you are eligible
- Fill the application form and submit it
- Keep the application details safe for future reference
- Candidates will be selected based on Personal Interview, GATE, Skill Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
- For Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) Salary Rs. 50000-160000/-.
- For Management Trainee (Civil) Salary Rs. 40000-140000/-.
- For Project Manager (Civil) Salary Rs. 60000-180000/-.
- For Senior Stenographer Salary Rs.24640/-.
- For Office Assistant (Stenographer) Salary Rs.18430/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website