MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022 – Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank Limited (MUC Bank) has released a Notification and invites applications for the recruitment of 50 Clerical Trainees.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MUC Bank Recruitment 2022 through online mode. Read on for more details.
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts: 15th April 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2022
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates willing to apply as a Clerical Trainee at MUC Bank must have passed M.Com or M.Sc or MCA or MBA with a minimum of 50% of marks to apply for this recruitment.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on mucbank.com/mucbr/rec_registration on or before 15th April 2022
- Candidates are also required to send the hard copy of the online application to “The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited, Urban Corporate Building, Highway, Mehsana-384002” latest by 30th April 2022.
- All Candidates – Rs. 100/- (Pay the Fee through Online)
- Written Examination and/or Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website