MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 223 Engineering Vacancies
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd has invited applications from candidates to apply for Assistant Engineer Posts. This recruitment drive will fill up 223 Assistant Engineer posts in the organization.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MAHATRANSCO. The last date to apply for the posts is till May 24, 2022.
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission) – 170 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 28 Posts
- Total Vacancies – 223
- Closing date for Online Application and Online Payment: 24th May 2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Test: June/ July 2022
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering /Technology
- Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the stream of B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) OR B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering /Technology
Age Limit (As on 24-05-2022)
- Candidates age must be maximum 38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are required to apply Online by clicking on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” given at the end of this Advertisement. Except online application, no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open Categories: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs.350/-
- No fee for PWD candidates.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit and (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro)/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets.
- The selection process is based on Online Test only.
- The Online test will be of Objective Type.
- The Online Test will include tests of Marathi Language.
- Online test will be out of 150 marks obtained in Online Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, the select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Jalgaon, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website