LIC Recruitment (Part-Time) for 100 Insurance Advisor – Dates, Eligibility, Pay Scale, Application Procedure
LIC Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 100 Insurance Agents to be posted at New Delhi (NCR). Interested applicants can apply online till 31st December 2021. Candidates can check other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply for LIC Insurance Agent Recruitment 2021 from the page below.
- Total No. of Posts: 100 Posts
- Male – 50 Posts
- Female – 50 Posts
- Job Location: New Delhi (NCR)
LIC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th August 2022
LIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in a related field from University to apply for this recruitment. Fresher’s can also apply.
- Applicants needed to have skills in Marketing and Sales.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
LIC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.licindia.com on or before 31st December 2022
- All information related to applying methods are mentioned in this post; so read this post carefully and apply for Insurance Agent vacancies
- The selection process for LIC Insurance Advisor (Part-Time) may get selected based on the Interview. Written Test may be conducted to shortlist candidates for Interview.
- Post of part time Insurance Advisor will get paid for Rs. 7000 to Rs. 15000 per month
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Latest Jobs Notifications 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022