Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification out for 54 Civil Judge Posts, Apply Now
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge on its official website. Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to 54 posts of Civil Judges which includes the existing and consequential vacancies.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2022 through online mode till 23rd May 2022. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- Un – 09, Women 13+5, Rural Candidates 9+10, Kannada Medium 4+3, Ex-Service: 4+2, PwD: +1, Others: 37+19
- Total Civil Judge – 54 Posts
- Last date for submission of Online Application 23rd May 2022 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- Last date for payment of fee through online 26th May 2022 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- Last date for payment of fee through Challan: 26th May 2022 (Till Bank working hours)
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Law from a recognised University established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 45 years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
- Those who are desirous of applying for the said posts are required to fill up their application through online by visiting the High Court website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
- Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered. The fee shall be remitted as hereunder:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Exam
- Pay Scale: As per norms
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website