Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
JK Police Recruitment 2022 – The Jammu & Kashmir Police (JK Police) has published the JK Police Recruitment 2022 Notification for Recruitment to various Constable Posts in its Border Battalions and Women Battalions. Total vacancies notified by the JK Police for Constable Posts through this Recruitment Notification are 2700.
Detailed official notification, online application page, age limit, salary/pay scale, vacancy, and other details for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
JK Police Recruitment Video
- The total number of vacancies released for the JK Police Constable Recruitment is 2700 vacancies. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
- Border – 1350
- Women – 1350
- Total – 2700 Posts
JK Police Recruitment Dates 2022
- JK Police Constable Recruitment Notification Date: 11th February 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 04 March 2022
- Last date to submit an online application and complete the payment of the application fee: 02nd April 2022
JK Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized education board before the last date of application submission.
- As of 01 January 2022, an applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and above 28 years. The candidates born before 01/01/1994 and after 31/12/2003 are not eligible for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to certain categories.
Physical Standard Test
|Gorkha Community (UT of JK)||05 feet 04 inches||32-33.5 inches|
|Others||05 feet 06 inches|
|Gorkha Community (UT of JK)||05 feet||N/A|
|Others||05 feet 02 inches||N/A|
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of :
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination.
- Candidates first go through the PET followed by PST and those who cleared both the tests will be eligible for the written exam. Candidates who have earlier qualified PST/PET for the post of Constable in two Women/Border Battalion against advertisement notice under endorsement no. Pers-Rectt-A-22-2019/16257-300 and Pers-Rectt-A-105-2018/16207-50 dated 09/03/2019 need not to give PST/PET again as they are eligible for written test.
JK Police Recruitment Application Process 2022
- JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022 can apply online for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2022 from 4th March 20221 by visiting the www.jkpolice.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2022 to 02/04/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs.300/- as the application fee for Jammu Kashmir Constable Vacancies. This payment can be completed through online mode or through Common Service Centre
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- which is now revised to Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 from the respective board.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
Related Links –
- Latest Government Jobs Notifications 2022
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Salary
- JK Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Delhi Police Recruitment