JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification (Out) for 800 Vacancies for Sub Inspector posts for Jammu & Kashmir Police
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification and invites applications for the recruitment of 800 vacancies for Sub Inspector posts for Jammu & Kashmir Police Department.
The online registration for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 will begin from 10th November 2021. Read on for more details on JKSSB Recruitment 2021 including vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details.
- Organisation Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Name of Post: Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2021
- OM – 400
- SC – 64
- ST – 80
- OBC – 32
- ALC/IB – 32
- RBA – 80
- PSP – 32
- EWS – 80
- Total Vacancies – 800
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must have minimum eligibility criteria to apply for JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Must have completed their Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized University
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Applicant must be between 18 years of age to 28 years of age to apply for JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of JKSSB https://jkssb.nic.in/
- Now Click on “Application Forms (Apply)” Option.
- Now Click on “Online Application for J&K Police SI Recruitment 2021”.
- Now Click on the Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details and upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application
- Fee Payable Rs.550/-. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the fee payable shall be Rs.400/- only
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Height – 5’6 (minimum)
- Chest girth – 32”(unexpanded)
- Chest girth – 331/2” (expanded)
- Height – 5’2 (minimum)
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Long Race – 1600 meters in 61/2 minutes
- Pushups – 20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)
- Long Race – 1000 meters in 61/2 minutes (Six minutes and 30 seconds)
- Shot put (4Kgs) – 141/2 feet in three attempts.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website