Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply one for for 19 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification and invites online applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the selection to the post of Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production and Instrumentation) Posts in Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, seventh Refinery of IndianOil.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 18 (UR-9, EWS-1, SC-3, OBC- 5)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 1 (UR-1)
- Start date of receiving the applications – May 7, 2022
- End date of receiving the applications – May 28, 2022
- Exam Date: June 19 2022
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Age limit/ Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/OBC/Ex-servicemen (EXM):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. Guidelines i.e., in case of EXM, Period of actual military service will be deducted from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit by more than three years, he shall be considered to be fulfilling the age criteria.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post can apply online at the official website: www.iocl.com
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- After successful submission of on-line Application, the candidates are required to send the print-out of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-I of Advertisement & a color photograph under self-attestation to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, through Ordinary Post so as to reach by 18-06-2022.
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self-attested supporting documents on email id [email protected]
- Gen/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/
- Application fee can be paid through SBI e-collect (Log onto SBI Collect, choose the State of Corporate as All India, Type of Corporates PSU, PSU Name as Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), and select Payment Category as Junior Engineering Assistant at Panipat Refinery.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC category considered against reserved positions.
For More details and to apply Click Here