Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification released for 25 Specialist Officers Posts
IOB Bank Recruitment 2022 – Indian Overseas Bank has invited online applications from qualified and experienced IT professionals for recruitment against 25 vacancies for Specialist Officers for various posts in Information Technology and Digital Banking in MMG Scale II.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from 08th Nov 2022 to 30th November 2022 by visiting our website. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Indian Overseas Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
IOB Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Organization: Indian Overseas Bank
- Name of Post: Specialist Officers
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All over India and abroad
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 08th to 30th November 2022
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 08th November 2022
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30th November 2022
- Manager-Business Analyst: 01
- Manager-Data Engineer: 02
- Manager-Cloud Engineer: 01
- Manager-Data Scientist: 01
- Manager-Network Security Engineer: 01
- Manager-Oracle DBA: 02
- Manager-Middleware Engineer: 01
- Manager-Service Administrator: 02
- Manager-Network- Routing & Switching Engineer: 02
- Manager-Hardware Engineer: 01
- Manager-Solution Architect: 01
- Manager – Digital Banking (RTGS/ NEFT): 01
- Manager – Digital Banking (Debit Card & ATM Switch): 01
- Manager – ATM Managed Services & ATM Switch: 02
- Manager – Merchant Acquisition: 01
- Manager – Digital Banking (IB, MB, UPI): 03
- Manager – Digital Banking (Reconciliation): 01
- Manager – Compliance & Audit: 01
- Total No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- Candidates must fulfill the following educational qualifications before applying for any of the posts they are interested in.
- Business Analyst: Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Full Time M.B.A. (any stream) or; Preference will be given to candidates having Full Time Master’s in Business Analytics or; Minimum of 60% marks in both B.E./ B. Tech and MBA
- Data Engineer: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with minimum of 60% marks.
- Cloud Engineer: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech./M.E./M. Tech. in Computer Science/ IT /Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ MCA with minimum of 60% marks; Preference will be given to aspirants passed out from IITs and NITs
- Data Scientist: Full Time B E / B Tech in Computer Science /IT /Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Econometrics/ Mathematics /Mathematical Statistics /Finance / Economics /Computer Science/Data Science with a minimum of 60% marks
- All the Other Posts: Full Time B.E. / B.Tech/M.E./ M. Tech in (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics Engineering) OR MCA/MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc (IT) with a minimum of 60 % marks.
- The required minimum age to apply for all the posts is 25 and the maximum age limit is 30 for all posts, as on November 1, 2022.
- Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen will be as per existing government guidelines.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PBD – 10 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of IT Professionals in MMG Scale II-2022-23” and select the post to be applied then click on the Register Online link.
- Candidate must First Register Online by clicking “Click here to Register Online”
- On successful registration, E-mail will be sent to the candidates along with the Registration Number and Password for applying Online.
- Candidates should note his/ her Unique Registration Number and Password for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
- Now, Candidates must Click the menu “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure I)
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) – Rs. 100/-
- For all others (Including OBC & EWS) – Rs.500/-
Payment by Online Mode
- The payment can be made using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking mode only.
- Payment through IOB Net Banking
- Payment through Other Banks’ net banking
- The aspirants aspiring for IOB Bank Recruitment 2022 will have to go through a two-tier selection process which include:
- Online Examination
- MMGS II – 48,170 – 1,740 / 1 – 49,910 – 1,990 / 10 – 69,810
- DA, HRA, CCA etc., will be as per rules in force from time to time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website