IOB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Indian Overseas Bank
Manager and Senior Manager (Specialist Officer)
No. of Posts
Manager (Information Security)
Senior Manager (Information Security)
Manager (Information System Audit)
Senior Manager (Information System Audit)
IOB SO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges
08th to 20th February 2021
Opening Date of Online Registration
08th February 2021
Closing Date of Online Registration
20th February 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IOB SO Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be either
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates should have B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Security/ Cyber Security with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the below notification
- Manager (Information Security) Age
25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager (Information Security) Age
25 to 40 years
- Manager (Information System Audit)
25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit)
25 to 40 years
- SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation
IOB SO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Information security & Information Audit Officers in MMG Scale II & III-2020-21” and then click on the Register Online link.
- Candidate has to First Register Online by clicking “Click here to Register Online”
- On successful registration, E-mail will be sent to the candidates along with the Registration Number and Password for applying Online. Candidates should note his/ her Unique Registration Number and Password for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
- Now, Candidates have to Click the menu “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, a message “Application Successfully Submitted” will be displayed.
Category of Applicant
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)
- INR 100.00 (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- For all others (Including OBC & EWS)
- INR 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Scale / Grade Scale of Pay (In Rupees)
- Rs.48,170 – 1,740 / 1 – 49,910 – 1,990 / 10 – 69,810
- Rs.63,840 – 1,990 / 5 – 73,790 – 2,220 / 2 – 78,230
- Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview. Candidates qualifying in the Online Exam would be called for personal Interview
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online Exam or Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Online Exam and Interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-à-vis job requirements etc.,