Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 1365 Post of Agniveer (SSR) November Batch
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2023 – Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 02/2023 (Nov) Batch.
The total vacancies are 1365 (including a maximum of 273 females only), and will be earmarked in a state wise manner.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2023
Number of the Post
- Navy SSR Male – 1039
- Navy SSR Female – 273
- Total No. of Vacancies – 1365 Posts
- Starting Date of Online application: 29th May 2023
- Closing Date of Online Application: 15th June 2023
- Admit Card: To be announced later
- Exam Date: To be announced later
- Educational Qualifications. Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Age. Candidates should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 April 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
- Marital Status. Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 May 2023 to 15 June 2023. The procedure is available on the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Selection process of Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medial’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of the examination will be one hour.
- Physical Standards. Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:-
1.6 Km run
Squats (Uthak Baithak)
Bent Knee Sit-ups
06 min 30 sec
- Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Customized Package (Monthly)
In Hand (70%)
Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)
Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI
All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2023
- Indian Army Entry Scheme
- Latest Job Notification 2023
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2023