Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 100 Agniveer (MR) 01/2023 (May) Batch
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023 – Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies for Agniveer (MR) are 100 (including a maximum of 20 female candidates).
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023
Number of the Post
- Navy MR Male – 80
- Navy MR Female – 20
- Total No. of Vacancies – 100 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 08th December 2022
- Closing date of Online Application: 17th December 2022
- Admit Card: To be announced later
- Exam Date: To be announced later
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit : Candidates should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022. The procedure is available on the Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Selection process of Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medial’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- Physical Standards. Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:-
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2023
- Indian Army Entry Scheme
- Latest Job Notification 2023
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2023