Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 200 Agniveer (MR) 01/2022 (Dec) Batch
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022 – Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR) for 01/2022 (Dec 22) batch. The training for the course will commence in December 2022, at INS Chilka, Odisha.
The total vacancies for Agniveer (MR) are 200 (including a maximum of 40 female candidates).
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2022
Number of the Post
- Navy MR Male – 160
- Navy MR Female – 40
- Total No. of Vacancies – 200 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 01st July 2022
- Starting Date of Online application: 25th July 2022
- Closing date of Online Application: 30th July 2022
- Admit Card: To be announced later
- Exam Date: To be announced later
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 25th July 2022 to 30th July 22. The procedure is available on the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in the qualifying examination (10th). Shortlisting for Agniveer (MR) – male & female will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the vacancies.
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
- Medical Examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable on entry.
- Gender: Any candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of ab-initio training. If found to be pregnant later during training, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Minimum Height Standards: Minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
- Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Indian Air force Entrance Exams and Recruitment Notifications 2022
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022