Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 04 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts
IAF Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification and invites applications from the Indian citizens for the recruitment of following Group ‘C’ Civilian post (Lower Division Clerk (LDC)) at Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi
IAF Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 04
- UR – 1
- OBC – 1
- SC – 2
- The last date for receipt of Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’(i.e. 21 June 2022)
- Candidates should have completed 12th Class from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is 28 November 2021)
Age Relaxation: –
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC Category.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to PwBD Category. (Additional 05 years in case of PwBD Candidates belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED posts are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.
- Departmental Employees:-
- 40 years for UR
- 45 years for SC/ST
- Application as per format given along with the official notification (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate, EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidates belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed.Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate applications for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”
- Two passport size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for written exam :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times the number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for the written test. The Practical/Physical/Skill test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
- Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC
For more details and to apply Click Here
- Latest Job Notification 2022
- Latest Government Job Notifications 2022
- Indian Air force Entrance Exams and Recruitment Notifications