India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts across India
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 – Indian Postal Department (GDS Online Engagement) has released the latest notification for the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in various Circles Across the Country. The registration process started on May 2 and will end on June 5, 2022.
Through this recruitment drive India Post aims to fill 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak across the country. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- Application Submission Start Date: 02nd May 2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05th June 2022
- Total Posts – 38,926
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
Upper Age Limit
- Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- EWS – No relaxation*
- PwD – 10 years*
- PwD* + OBC – 13 years*
- PwD* + SC/ST – 15 years*
- Secondary School Exam pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt. of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Candidates who desire to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Category Candidate – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female, SC/ST candidates, PwD – NIL
- Selection will be made as per the system generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. This shall be subject to fulfilling all eligibility criteria as per the rules.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: 10000-12000
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website